Bali Rafting At Telaga Waja River
Price : USD.30 / Person
Telaga Waja Bali Rafting is on-line rafting company in Bali a paradise island to help tourists who want to experience white water rafting on Telaga Waja River at reasonable prices. We have a profesional and reliable team that is with a friendly will always help you who want to venture across the Telaga Waja with a friends or family.
Telaga Waja River is one of the longest river on east Bali start to runs southward Bali from southern slope of Mount Abang. Mount Abang a peak at the south rim of Batur caldera as the nant of tremendous eruption which was probably happened at the same time as other super volcanic eruptions along volcanic belt of archipelago. Telaga Waja River is close to the biggest temple of Bali, the Besakih and cut the foot of the highest mountain of Bali that Mount Agung on the west side. With it’s specific current, clean water, natural views and soft rapid Telaga Waja River has becoming more and more popular among the adventure seekers on Bali to experience the thrill of holidays which combination between culture and nature.
Although Ayung River is the most famous rafting place in Bali, but Telaga Waja River remains the best rafting ever in Bali. This river has a difficulty level 3 – 4 but still safe for the beginners. The rapids are very challenging and of course will boost your adrenaline racing. Telaga Waja river is located in Muncan village, Karangasem district, which neighbors to Klungkung district. This area can reached within approximately 1,5 hours from Denpasar, Kuta, Seminyak and other areas in the Southern Bali.
Telaga Waja River is the best rafting point in Bali because the river flows along the expanse of green fields, valleys, hills, cliffs and waterfall of course.
The length of the rafting track in Telaga Waja is about 13km and can be reached about 2 hours. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river with the rapids very challenging even at the finish point we will encounter rapids as high as 5 meters. Despite having rapids level 3-4 this river remains safe for beginner as long as participants comply with all intructions of the guides. At the end of the adventure you will be a little walk to our restaurant which overlooks the stunning cliffs and rice paddies with 4 showers completed with soap, shampoo, towels, changing rooms and toilets.
Enjoy Indonesian buffet lunch provided by our chef after making a trip for 2 hours, will be a very memorable experience for you.
Tours included :
– Air conditioner return tranfers
– Safety equipments, include safety helmet & life jacket
– Insurance coverage
– Profesionally traned and experience guides
– An excellent buffet lunch overlooking to the river or valley
– Water resistant bags are provided for your valuable.
We suggest you to bring :
– Rafting outfit ( T-Shirt, Short pants or swimswit, River sandal)
– A change of clothes for use after activities
– Money for drink in the restaurant and payment.
|Pick up time||Return|
|Nusa Dua/Jimbaran||07.30am – 7.45am||3.30pm – 4.00pm|
|Kuta, Legian,Seminyak||08.00am – 8.15am||3.00pm – 3.15pm|
|Sanur||08.30am – 8.45am||2.30pm – 2.45pm|
|Ubud||08.00am – 8.30am||2.15pm – 2.30pm|
Bali Rafting At Ayung River
Price : USD.30 / Person
AYUNG RAFTING IS ONE OF THE BEST WHITE WATER RIVER RAFTING ACTIVITY IN NORTHERN PART OF UBUD BALI WHICH IS OFFER EASY ACCESS TO START POINT AND FINISH POINT
Ayung Rafting during dry season is great fun for the entire family, Just enjoy the wildlife as you meander down a safe river with great staff. If you would like to discover a hidden waterfall than you can find it here, scenery and wild life that you can get here such as rice field, jungle, kingfisher and water fall. If you do Ayung Rafting Bali than you will enjoy Bali rain forest and very well maintain rice field.
You may also able to see wild life on Bali rain forest such as beautiful Blue Javan Kingfisher. Ayung Rafting offer a very unique sensation that you won’t get it on other places. The river has clear water and very fresh if you would like to swim, Ayung River has 10 kilometers route and 2 hours rafting adventure that you will get. The river offer class II – III level rapids which is very appropriate for beginner and children.
Professional rafting guide is always accompanied you and give you instructions on things to do during rafting. As long you follow their instructions and everything will run smooth. Your adventure in the water will end at the finish point and enjoy the lunch at the same time enjoy the nature of Ubud Bali. With the complete facilities and also supported by the staff which professional and skilled in this classic adventure tour hence adventure dream in Bali will be existed.
• Adult : USD 30 (13 – 60 Years Old)
• Children : USD 25 (6 – 12 Years Old)
• Price are quoted per person for minimum booking is 2 person
Price Include :
• Air-Conditioned Return Hotel Transfer
• Welcome Drink on Arrival
• Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
• Professional River Rafting Guide
• Use of Towels and Shower Facilities
• Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
• Water Resistant Bag
• Buffet Lunch and Mineral Water
• Insurance Coverage
• 21% Service Charge and Government Tax
What to Bring :
• Rafting Outfit IT-Shirt or Swimsuit
• Short Pants and River Sandals
• Sunscreen is Recommended
• New Clothes for Change After Rafting
• Plastic Bag to Wrap Your Wet Clothes
• Get special price for a group booking
• If you would like to bring your valuable item, don’t worry, you may ask your rafting guide to bring it for you and they will keep your valuable item on water-resistant protective bag. At the finish point, the staff there will display your pictures during your rafting trips, which is taken per boat that you use, if you would like to buy your pictures, please ask your river rafting guide.
• Ayung River Rafting is not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart problem, people is respiratory problem, currently has a sinus problem, recently has ear infection, has claustrophobia problem.
Morning Trip Pick Up Time :
• Nusa Dua and Jimbaran : 08.00 – 08.15 AM
• Kuta, Seminyak, Legian : 08.00 – 08.15 AM
• Canggu : 08.00 – 08.15 AM
• Sanur : 08.30 – 08.45 AM
• Ubud : 09.00 – 09.15 AM
How To Book And The Booking Process :
THE BOOKING PROCESS :
• Complete The Booking Form to send your request
• Discussion, we answer all your questions regarding your inquiry
• Confirmation, we send your booking confirmation by email when all clear
• No booking fee, no deposit require from the activity or tour that you requested
• Payments, for the activity you may pay upon arrival at our rafting location by cash or credit card
• Your reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way. Bali Rafting Tours takes the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.